Testimonials and comments
- If you want an educator and trainer whose practice is ethical and to the highest of standards, then Ros is the person for you. Her workshops are highly organized, prepared, and full of fun with inspirational material offering endless opportunities for learners of differing abilities and skills. I plan to use her recent materials on equalities in my next social work training session as professionals in the field can never have too much current information to better prepare them for everyday practice. To give you some idea of the caliber of the person Ros is read her book on Anti-discriminatory Practice.
A Social Work Educator and Trainer
- "Having neglected my NVQ assessor role for some years, I attended a workshop run by Rosalind to refresh and upgrade my knowledge. She was able to make the subject matter accessible and relevant both to the professional subject matter and my own experience. The session was enjoyable and allowed me to renew my qualification and confidence re the Qualification Credit Framework."
Social Worker and Assessor
- This course inspired me to take some of the ideas and suggestions back to my setting and try and put some into place.
Early Years Worker
- Very enjoyable, I have taken a lot from this.
- I thoroughly enjoyed this training, the materials were relevant and adaptable. My thoughts and views were and did form part of this training. It was exactly what was needed.
- Very good teacher / leader. I got everything I wanted from this day.
Treasure Baskets and Heuristic Play
- The thing I found most useful was the hands on experience relating to the course.
- I will defiantly be introducing them both to the setting, to staff and parents.
Parent Support Worker
Introduction to Religions and Faiths
- Explained and covered very well. Rosalind had so much enthusiasm and was great to listen to. She made the course an interesting and varied Saturday morning. Thanks
- I enjoyed the training. I learned a lot about religions.
- Very interested in the course Found out new information on religions I was vague about, Thanks for the information. Was very enjoyable and entertaining.
Anti Discriminatory Practice
- I really gained a lot of knowledge about the topic because the delivery of it was excellent and at the right level.
- A very useful morning with lots of information and ideas to take away, useful to look at definitions, useful resources to consider.
Childcare Development Officer
EYFS Two Year Old Progress Check
- The course content was clear and well presented and the course reinforced the needs of two years old and their developmental needs.
PVI Nursery Practitioner
- I found it useful to work thorough the Know How Guide, an interesting and informative course.
- The course has given me confidence to do the two year old progress check.
- What was particularly good was trying out practical activities, child development, planning opportunities and resources. I really enjoyed the course there was time to ask questions and the information on how to get resources/equipment was very informative.
- Lots of interaction and movement, fun. Rosalind was fun and kept us engaged.
Rosalind Millam. All rights reserved.